*Free two-day shipping and returns

POST AMFW TALK.

Hiya,

So sorry i haven’t posted in a while. I’ve jst been pre-occupied with life and getting stuff done. New posts coming up soon. I’m still sad i wasn’t working at Arise though, but i’m done sulking. Did you guys follow the runway shows? Neks2u and Bella Naija have all the photos from the catwalks. Its pretty hard not to get excited about fashion week with all the buzz all over Lagos. I enjoyed the street style too. The best fashion is definitely always on the street.

Looking at all the photos from the shows i was wowed designer after designer. We’ve got so much talent in this part of the world. It was also refreshing not to see so much ankara/tribal prints. Don’t get me wrong. I love African print and wear them. But i’d rather see designers work with other fabrics as i think its been overflogged already.

I loved Clan, Gavin Rajah, Tiffany Amber and her protΓ©gΓ©e Ejiro Amos Tafiri which happened to be my best show . Lots of fluid, lace, earth and jewel tones. The styling was amazing too. See photos here

Thanks a lot to everyone that stops by to read my posts. Means a lot to me πŸ™‚

PS- I’ve recently developed a raging sweet tooth. ‘Raging’ being the keyword. This cannot be good because you see, i have just one molar left. I stopped after i took the 2nd to last one out and the dentist sat me down for a serious talk. I’d been fine for almost a year but here i am again. Cadbury’s dairy milk fruit and nut is the main culprit here. I need to do something about this.Your suggestions are very welcome.

Comments (10)

1. Bombchell says:

arise and their changing schedule. was fun once the shows started running. Im not yet sick of african print, maybe one day but not yet. perhaos itll force people to take em to new heights of design and style

2. Bombchell says:

3. I wish i was at the Arise, but I enjoyed all the coverage from everyone.

Easy with the sweet tooth πŸ˜‰
    xoxo
    Stella

4. I wish i was at the Arise, but I enjoyed all the coverage from everyone.

Easy with the sweet tooth πŸ˜‰
    xoxo
    Stella

5. Hyperfashun says:

yeah it was truly fun. thankfully since this post, i've tried alot to reduce the chocolate intake and its working out fine for now πŸ™‚

@Bombchell i get what you mean

6. Hyperfashun says:

@Bombchell i get what you mean

7. Anonymous says:

Yeah a very old post buy OMG! One molar?!! Funny but not funny! And I've almost gone into depression because of two teeth extractions! Sorry babe!
    I still love the African prints.

8. Anonymous says:

I still love the African prints.

9. Hyperfashun says: